Coaching, Contracts, Branding That Estate Liquidators Need
From Lisa Kroese, The Estate Mama
Welcome to Estate Fusion
Succeed in your Estate Liquidation Business. Sure, there are expensive franchise businesses out there that will tell you exactly what to do … at a hefty cost. But here we help you develop your very own estate sale company. Your company is as unique as you are. There are many ways to run a business and we help your business with getting all of the custom tools and materials you need in place so you are set up to succeed.
Read more about Lisa
Download Your Free Profit Worksheet
Estate Fusion Membership Packages
Get the everything you need start your Estate Sale business from scratch and build it into a successful company.
Bronze Package - $150
- Contracts and Checklists
- Marketing Materials
- Branding Worksheets
Silver Package - $250
- Build Your Unique Brand
- Determine Demand for Your Potential Business
- Create Your 3-Year Business Plan
- Learn How to Book Your First Clients
- Learn How to Run Your First Estate Sales
- Use Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to Engage Your Followers
All of the documents in the Silver Package Plus 3 Personalized One-Hour Coaching Sessions:
Gold Package - $500
Gold Package - $500
- eMail Access
- Ongoing support at discounted rates
- Tell me the things you need help with and we will schedule three one-on-one sessions to tailor solutions specific to your exact needs.
Included with All Packages
Estate Sale DIY: The Estate Mama's Liquidation Guide
Author, Lisa Kroese, owns Expert Estates LLC, a consulting and estate liquidation company in Tehachapi, CA. Lisa is a CAGA Certified Appraiser and a Member of the American Society of Estate Liquidators. She has appraised and sold millions of dollars worth of personal property.
Recent from the Blog:
- An Estate Seller’s Year in Review: Liquidation Earnings As a coach, there are three questions I’m asked often about liquidation earnings and income: How much money can you make as an estate seller? What kind of revenue can you expect when you open an estate sale company? Can an estate liquidation business replace my full […]Read more